Every couple knows that seeing the world through rose tinted glasses doesn’t last for long. You have to prove your devotion both in and outside the bedroom, and that’s when things get a little tricky.
Being young and getting a massive boner just by watching your partner strut her stuff in sexy lingerie might not be a big deal. The reality is, you may want to know some other alternatives to get a massive erection when your youthful vigor seems insufficient enough to carry you to the finish line.
In this article, you will learn some treasured tips on how to get a massive erection and please your woman. These tips could benefit you by the time you reach the end of the article.
Do not miss reading the benefits of natural treatments such as green tea and acupuncture to get back to your sexual potency. So, without further ado, let’s start off with the 15 quick ways to get a massive erection guaranteed to please her.
1. Take Care of Your Body: Foods that Help You Get Massive Erection
You have to accept that as men, you lead pretty reckless lifestyles and pride yourself for it. Smoking and drinking in the club with friends is a daily routine, and nothing seems as exciting as grabbing a greasy burger when you are famished. The problem is, you may fail to see that by indulging in such unhealthy habits, you are putting your body and your love life at stake.
It is vital to eat healthy and aphrodisiac foods to keep your sexual power intact. Here are the six foods you should eat to ensure a huge boner each time, every time:
- Pomegranates: It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call this the antioxidant rich fruit the ‘Natural Viagra’. It is a godsend for your erection strength, as well as the testosterone levels. Many studies have shown that eating pomegranates regularly removes the plaque from the arterial walls, thus allowing the blood to surge into your penile tissue and make it rock hard.
- Dark Chocolate: Raw dark chocolate will not taste as good as the sugary varieties but that’s because it’s one of the most nutritious foods out there. It reduces your blood pressure by a five to 10 point margin. In addition, it doubles the amount of cells required for normal vascular wall functioning.
- Oysters: Try to recall those biology lessons and you will know that a huge erection is all about your high testosterone levels. This is why the oysters rich in magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium and Vitamin D help you to achieve erection. It might not be a bad idea to give your beloved a pearl after your fancy dinner.
- Garlic: Every household has a clove of garlic tucked away in some corner and not without reason. It is a quick fix for decreasing your blood pressure, getting your libidinous instincts into overdrive and increasing the levels of the sex hormone testosterone. A win-win situation.
- Green, leafy vegetables: Be it kale or spinach, beet greens or arugula, the nitrate rich leafy green vegetables are the healthy foods you need to relax your arteries. They also help increase the blood circulation and attain the hard erection you crave so much.
- Citrus Fruits: The citrus fruits rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoid quercetin do not only taste delicious, but also ensures that your erectile functioning is just right. They work by reducing the blood pressure and increasing nitric oxide levels in your arteries.
2. Technology: The Evil That Plagues Your Sex Life
This scenario might sounds familiar: You wake up and reach out to your smart phone. Check your text messages and post pictures of the elaborate breakfast your wife has so meticulously prepared for you on social sites. You head off to work and forget to kiss your partner goodbye. Are you feeling guilty yet?
Technology is taking over the world these days. Though it feels like you are living your best life while being validated by the likes on social media, the emotional distance between you and your wife keeps increasing day by day. Do you feel these are familiar situations? If yes, learn about one more example of how technology is affecting your sexuality.
The portable laptop you are so used to keeping on your lap while watching a TV series is slowly but surely reducing your sperm count, making you impotent. Researchers conducted the studies on men who were habituated to rigorous laptop usage. The studies showed that the radiation from the electronic device negatively affected the sperm DNA and their capability of swimming faster, latching themselves onto the ovaries.
Remember, once you recognize your technological addiction, you have won half of the battle. Make a conscious effort to switch off your gadgets when you are at home and spend quality time with your wife, building a strong emotional bond.
3. It’s as Easy as That: Brush Your Teeth, Get a Massive Erection
As crazy as it sounds, it is in fact true. The Luzhou Medical College in China has decided to research the effects of bad breath on your erection strength and the results were surprising, to say the least.
Researchers found that the chronic gum condition known as periodontitis, which causes bad breath, is highly likely to result in erectile dysfunction, and not just because your partner would be turned off by it. As it turns, periodontitis is an inflammatory disorder which triggers the progression of erectile dysfunction in your body.
So, before your mouth turns into a spook fest, make an effort to brush your teeth twice daily. If you find it too much of a hassle, get hold of a mouthwash instead. Refrain from using minty gums to alleviate the bad breath, as it would only increase your likelihood of getting periodontitis.
4. A Quick Fix For Your Hard On: Champion Your Stress
Let’s face it: A man’s life is not an easy one by any standards. You have to deal with pressure to meet job expectations in your work place and come home to help your wife with the household chores.
Throw in the weekly trips to clean the shed or mow the lawn and the lack of refreshment and relaxation is sure to turn you into a stressful, anxious wreck. It won’t be long before you find yourself unable to perform well sexually and as you might have guessed, it would further plunge you into the deep abyss of depression and sadness.
Keep reading to find out how you can champion your stress and be your sexual best in the bedroom:
- Intercourse is not the only way to get turned on. Love is not all about having sex three times in a week, but goes beyond that to encompass a deep emotional and physical bond. If you feel stressed about something, don’t have sex just for the sake of it.
Take a break and give your partner a soothing back massage, kiss her like you mean it. When you feel like it, make out with her. A small insight: she doesn’t need sex to be happy.
- Talk about your feelings. Stress springs from the fact that you feel that there’s no one who would listen to you and understand your issues. More often than not, your partner is always available with a patient ear, and you just have to pour out your misgivings to her.
Once you have conveyed your apprehensions to your partner, you will feel a thousand times lighter and will even gain some perspective on how to deal with the issues. A fulfilling sex life will follow soon afterwards.
- Tackle your Sexuality Head on. Every relationship reaches a point when intercourse becomes a routine like brushing your teeth rather that a manifestation of the love that you share.
If you find that you need to get a massive erection just to prove that you are still attracted to your partner, just stop. Take a vacation with your wife and allow yourself to be surprised. The moment you feel like you can’t keep your hands to yourself, come back and this “How to get a huge boner?” article might help you out.
5. Stop Masturbating at Day, Get Pumping at Night
You must have read in various men’s magazines before that masturbation helps keep the tissue in your penile shaft healthy and prevents prostate cancer. However, they forget to include the disclaimer that the above argument becomes valid only if you are single with an inactive sex life.
In cases where a man is married or in a long-term relationship, masturbating can prove to be counterproductive as it drains your body of the essential acetylcholine, nitric oxide, testosterone and dopamine thus preventing your body to form a massive erection when the time is right.
This is just the beginning of the end. Frequent masturbation also reduces the sensitivity in your penis so that it would take a lot of effort to get a rock hard erection when you are ready for some action at night.
Try to maintain your chastity for your partner. Being the sexual creatures that you are, keeping away from masturbation might seem like an Olympian task. But, restrict it to once a week and your wife will thank you for it when you pound your masculine aggression and sexual energy into her. Say hello to impromptu make out sessions on your kitchen counter.
6. The Weight Problem: Reasons Obesity is a Mood Killer
John Krasinski, husband to the beautiful Emily Blunt once said that though sex had always been passionate with her, it started going to a whole new level after he joined the gym, and got those chiseled abs and muscles. An Australian came up with the scientific data behind the age old belief that healthy, fit men had a better sex life than the ones who were couch potatoes. Now keep aside that bowl of popcorn and keep reading.
No matter what your partner has told you, the fat rolls from obesity don’t make you look cute or adorable, but rather turns your youthful body into that of an unattractive middle aged man.
A fatty body makes it immensely hard to go down on your partner giving rise to the condition of atherosclerosis where plague form inside your blood vessels. The blood circulation to your nether regions wouldn’t be as strong as before and your testosterone levels would plummet down till the point when you start seeing signs of erectile dysfunction.
Here are some ways by which you can maintain a healthy weight and obtain a huge erection:
- Wake up a bit early and squeeze in 30 minutes of exercise into your daily routine. With the rush of adrenaline into your system, you can foresee morning sex on the cards.
- Are you keen on munching whilst watching a football game? Swap your bowl of popcorn and French fries for a fruit salad and a cob of corn.
- Limit your weekly consumption of beef steak. Lean, white meat like chicken always trumps red meat.
- Fast food from the roadside stalls always has you back when you crave a quick, filling meal but they also contribute to the calorie count in your body. Further your belief in healthy eating by packaging your meals from home.
- Protein bars, salted peanuts and almonds dipped in honey are all nutritious choices for when you feel hungry in between meals.
7. Sleep Tight to Get Your Massive Boner Right
Sleep more and sleep well. It is not how long you sleep; it is how deeply and satisfying you sleep. Sleep is an effective way to passionate sex and researchers have proven it as well.
Do you want to know how low levels of sleep affect your body? Read on.
- It causes inflexible, hardened arteries, which cause erectile dysfunction. If your arteries are not flexible, blood won’t be able to flow into your penis
- Lack of sleep gives rise to inflammation, which sets off an evil chain of auto-immune disorders and Alzheimer’s disease.
- High blood pressure and hypertension will be a mandatory after effect, which adversely affects your potential to get an erection any time soon.
- Your orgasms won’t last long as you would feel tired as soon as you hit the sack. You can kiss goodbye to an exciting sex life.
Now that you are equipped with the knowledge of how lack of sleep becomes vital to your massive erection, it will be safe to say that your mother’s dictum of getting eight hours of sleep was right. When you feel rejuvenated and energized, sex will follow naturally.
8. Press the Delete Button on All Those Porn Files Now
Contrary to the age-old belief that porn gives you an instantaneous hard on, the reality of erectile dysfunction in men of all ages due to constant bombardment with sexual images is quite different.
Sex is a part of our primeval animal instincts and half the fun lies in the mystery of a potential partner and pursuing her in a hunt to win her over. These days you can watch porn with a snap of your fingers and this negates the thrill and mystery of sexual encounters to a huge degree.
Your body releases the chemical dopamine or the pleasure hormone in your brain every time you are sexually aroused. In the good old days when porn wasn’t as easy to come by, your body would release dopamine in the crucial moments when you were with your partner.
Nowadays, porn and masturbation have increased your threshold for pleasure and orgasms and getting a huge boner seems like a distant dream since dopamine levels are almost always at their peak level. Luckily for you, preventing an erectile dysfunction isn’t that hard once you delete the porn files and restore your dopamine levels to normal.
9. Get Going with Green Tea
Green tea became the buzz world in health at the beginning of the 20th century and it has retained its status as the health drink of the century till now. Rich in antioxidants, green tea gets rid of cholesterol, keeps your cardiovascular system in good shape and maintains a strong blood flow throughout your body.
It prevents periodontitis and keeps your breath smelling fresh. Whenever you are sexually aroused, you can count on the cup of green tea you had in the morning to supply the blood you need for the massive erection.
10. Ask Your Acupuncturist for Help
Researchers have believed that acupuncturists can induce increase of nitric oxide levels in your body. You must be wondering how an increase in nitric oxide will help enhance your sex life. The increased nitric oxide level in your body basically means that you can have a faster blood circulation, the essential criteria for a massive erection.
Are you scared of piercing your body with needles? You may try ExtenZe male enhancement pills instead. With this pill you are sure to get bigger, harder and more intense erections each time you have sex. You will be able to rely on your sexual response and you will have a bigger endurance for love making sessions that last long and end in Earth shattering erections. You can’t go wrong with ExtenZe.
11. Channel That Zen Avatar with Meditation
The Taoists in ancient China resorted to various meditational techniques to heighten emotional connection with their partners and make their sexual pleasure soar high. With the overload of external stimuli, it is often hard to focus when you are having sex, which in turn hinders you from achieving an erection.
Meditation brings back your ‘Qi’ or life energy and your sexual energy. It lowers your blood pressure and calms your mind for the sexual experience of your lifetime.
12. Risky Sex Was Meant for Your Younger Years: Reasons to Move On
Any action film fanatic is all too familiar with the scene where the hero kicks the villain’s crotch and his penis snaps in two. But is this possible in real life? Yes, it is. You don’t have to be a villain to witness the horror of breaking your penis whilst having risky sex or if you have a condition called Peyronie’s disease.
Experimenting with sexual poses might be all fun and games till you put too much pressure on the penis to bend forward or backward and it snaps.
Penis fractures are quite common and if you are unfortunate enough to suffer one in your lifetime, make sure to seek medical help immediately rather than getting embarrassed and delaying going to the hospital. After a small and brief surgical procedure afterwards, everything should be up and running.
13. Try Kegel Exercises: Your Ticket to Sensuous Sexual Health
Getting your sexual health back on track and enabling your ability to last long in bed is every man’s cherished dream, but there is only one thing that can achieve all your desires: Kegel Exercises.
What’s more, doing it is the easiest thing in the whole wide world.
- Find your pelvic floor muscles.
- Contract them and hold the contractions for as long as you can.
- Relax the muscles and repeat.
14. Find Time for Sex
Sounds like a no brainer, right? Amidst your busy schedule, don’t wait for long drawn out love making sessions and ideal conditions to have intercourse with your partner.
20 minutes is all that you will need to have a fulfilling sexual experience. Go get it.
15. Bid Goodbye to a Life of Non-Stop Intoxication
Both smoking and drinking reduce your testosterone levels and sperm count. Get rid of the bottles of liquor and the packets of cigarettes. Get drunk on love instead.
You never would have guessed that the secret to getting that massive erection was at your fingertips right? Go ahead and make your girlfriend feel loved in between the sheets because nothing else would matter if without her happy face by your side.